Monday, July 16, 2007

Class 207

So week 7, this was a fun week because we had to finish up our assignment and plan for the next assignment. It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to do like 100 inbetweens while continuing to refine my 2d assignment. So this was what I turned in for my final animation since it was due and had to be done this week. I plan on finishing up my revisions on this in the next week or so and will post it with my progress reel for class 2. I made a lot of adjustments and changes because it feels so clunky in this state now.

Post Jumping Refining

Sticky Door Planning





1 comment:

shawn said...

Opps, I accidently deleted my comment.

Hey Adam, thanks for the comments. I still wasn't too happy with it. I basically only had time to just throw in all the in-betweens at the end. Ill post my revised final version soon. Hopefully it'll have some nicer overlap and the balancing part at the end will work better. I have him going on one leg when he initially goes off balance.