Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week 9

Wow, It's week 9 already! This weeks lecture was on exaggeration and weight. The assignment was to finish animating our walk cycle that we had blocked out the previous week. Along with that we had to do sketches that showed concern and pick one to pose Stu in. The first 9 weeks have gone by fast for me. I have been really busy with AM and other things lately that time seems to fly by. So far I can say my experience with animation mentor is really positive. I didn't know what to expect at first juggling work and little Logan, but it is easily doable for someone working full time with kids etc. I would recommend it to animators out there whom have experience already as well. I think every animator could benefit from going back to the basics once in a while. I am already wishing I could do the first 8 weeks over again when I look back at my animations. I will reiterate again once I finish this Quarter and give some further incite into my experience with the program. See you all next week!
Week 9 Finished Walk Cycle





No comments: