Friday, February 2, 2007

Week 3



Week 3 dealt with planning for animation. The assignment this week was to sketch people who are expressing excitement. I had to think a little more about this one because the range of emotion a human can express while excited seems to run from very suttle all the way to very exaggerated, to the point of being laughable. So week 3 marks our first animation assignment, a bouncing ball. I think even some seasoned animators could benefit from this exercise once in a while. In a way you could compare a ball bounce exercise to an artist trying to draw a perfect circle, how many artists can draw a perfect circle, I know I can't? So in the end I think this turned out to be a fun assignment!
Week 3 Bouncing Ball

2 comments:

TANMAY said...

nice timing,can add screech& squash

Unknown said...

hi dude nice afford by u.............
towards animation i m also an animator.